Saturday, December 12, 2009

It has really happened!!!


I can't believe it is true - and so I am going tonight to see it with my very own two eyes and taste it with my own tongue . . . Granite Falls has its very own COFFEE SHOP!!! I have been wishing for this and hoping for this because the closest place is Lenoir or Hickory (15-20 minutes away!) And when I wake up on a Saturday morning and want something more than what the Keurig can provide - there is no way that I am going to drive that far to a coffee shop. (Well, I mean some Saturdays there is a way and I do it - because you have to make sacrifices for good things - but I surely don't like it.) Well, now I don't have to do that!!!

So, after the next scrapbook page, Melody, Becky, and I will head out to Jiving Java for a look see at what they have to offer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment