Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Late... once again

Even though I live 1 minute from my school, I find that I arrive late almost every single day. Why? - you might ask...

As I was standing in my kitchen watching the minutes go by, I realized why... Because Dina and Dudley feel the need to begin eating their breakfast the moment that I pick up my keys to leave. And because they have just started eating - I feel really bad forcing them to go outside without breakfast.

So - what do I do? Stand there... and watch them eat.





















For those of you who know Dina, this is no small task for her. She has such a huge underbite that she cannot eat her food normally. She has to scoop it with her bottom jaw - then shake it down into her mouth. She also enjoys taking breaks while she is eating just to take a spin around the kitchen. I guess that is her breathing time. It takes her approximately 10 minutes to eat her 2 cups of food in the morning... which is why I am approximately 10 minutes late. And for all of you who say - well get up 10 minutes earlier -- remember the comment above... They ONLY begin eating when I pick up my keys to leave...

1 comment: